Regulatory Specialist I
CH2O, Inc. is a specialty chemical manufacturing firm with headquarters in Olympia, Washington.
SUMMARY: This is a Technical Department position that requires a thorough understanding of relevant CFR, WAC, WSDA, and other regulatory programs, Standard Methods for Water Analysis, and the ability to review, interpret, and manage internal regulatory programs. A familiarity with lab protocol and safety techniques is necessary to support the regulatory programs. The Regulatory Specialist is primarily responsible for the generation and management of internal technical/regulatory programs, and for training thereon, as relevant.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Classify CH2O, Inc. products in accordance with the GHS standard.
• Generate SDS for CH2O, Inc. products.
• Generate labels for CH2O, Inc. products.
• Register and maintain EPA products.
• Generate and maintain internal Labor & Industries safety programs.
• Generate and maintain internal programs relating to State and Federal waste regulations.
• Perform audits to ensure conformance to internal regulatory programs.
• Properly classify CH2O, Inc. products for DOT shipping purposes.
• Comply with ISO 9001 requirements including documentation and recordkeeping.
• Perform quality control analysis for chemical formulations with remediation skills.
• Perform complex and non-routine water and deposit analyses.
• Perform routine maintenance of analytical instrumentation.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: Supervisor responsibility related to program implementation.
A minimum of three years of supervisory experience, or one year of prior management experience is preferred.
Bachelor degree in a science related field is required.
SALARY RANGE: $3,715 - $5,573/MonthApply Now
CH2O, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for the job, or to perform your job.